The School District of Solon Springs has implemented the following procedure for attendance at all district athletic events during the fall sports season:
- Each Solon Springs athlete will receive 4 passes for their family.
- Each visiting athlete will receive 2 passes for their family.
- Fans must be on the pass list and undergo COVID screening upon entry in order to gain admittance.
- Fans will be expected to maintain 6 feet of social distancing, unless within their own family group
- Masks and/or facial coverings must be properly worn, per District policy.
- No admission fee will be collected.
- Fans not on the pass list may gain admittance if there is enough available space in the gymnasium. This will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
This procedure aims to provide for the safety of our athletes and fans during the COVID-19 pandemic. Similar procedures are in place across the Indianhead Conference.
All district events will be streamed on the NFHS Network website: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/ search “Solon Springs High School.” A subscription to the NFHS Network allows fans to live-stream all games on their network and even watch replays or highlights from completed games.